Careers at CWS are more than a job. They're a purpose.
CWS is continuously seeking like-minded, high-performing individuals to join our team. We seek out professionals who share in our commitment to customer service, are driven to take on new challenges, and align with our deep-rooted culture and values.
At CWS, the ongoing development of our team members is essential. We offer a comprehensive training program which combines online and classroom-based learning opportunities designed to help you reach your full potential. Why? We’re not your average property management company. We believe that the culture we’ve developed allows us to “Enhance Lives the CWS Way” and this makes us unique in the world.
Ready to jumpstart your career today? Click here to browse openings and join our team.
- Medical: CWS offers three medical plans to choose from for your health care coverage.
- Dental: Our dental plans are designed to meet your individual needs - we offer a basic plan and an enhanced plan.
- Vision: Vision coverage provided is available from both participating and non-participating providers.
- Reimbursement Plans: These Flexible Spending Accounts, allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible healthcare or dependent-care expenses.
- Life Insurance: Help protect your family with company-paid life and AD&D insurance. You may also purchase supplemental and dependent life insurance.
- Disability: Company-paid, long-term disability is provided at no cost to you. Short-term disability is also available at reasonable rates.
- Employee Assistance Program: You, and members of your immediate family, are eligible from day one for help with issues affecting your work or personal life. Of course, participation is held in strict confidence.
- Wellness Program: Do something good for yourself. CWS offers incentives for participating in many health-related activities!
- 401(k): Contribute pre-tax dollars and choose to invest in any of more than 18 funds, or choose one of the many LifeTime funds available. CWS will match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your contribution.
- Vacation: You'll accrue 80 hours of vacation time each year for the first four years. At five years, accruals increase. Part-time associates accrue time-based on the average number of hours worked.
- Sick Leave: Accrue 40 hours of sick leave during your first year. After year one, the accrual increases to seven days per year. Part-time associates accrue time-based on the average number of hours worked.
- Holidays: Enjoy nine paid holidays per year, plus an additional day for your birthday. Part-time associates receive holiday hours based on an average number of hours worked.
- Apartment Discount: When you work for CWS, you can live with us, too! Take advantage of our CWS apartment discount. Associates must work at least 35 hours/week to be considered full-time. Eligibility for most benefits begins on the first day of the month following 60 calendar days of employment.