We strive to make our pricing as transparent as possible, and each additional fee will be clearly stated in your rental agreement. Additional fees include:
- Trash: $45 total - $25 for the city's removal and $20 for the valet trash service
- Electric: Based on usage. Residents must create an account with Tacoma Public Utilities (TPU).
- Water: Based on the number of bedrooms. $50 for one, $60 for two and $70 for three
- Pet: If applicable, $25 per pet
- Parking: If applicable, $100
5-Star Service & Peace of Mind
At Copperline at Point Ruston, we understand home is the foundation of your life. Your home is your rock – a place to build your fondest memories and be your retreat when needed. That's why we're committed to providing comfort you can trust.
As a CWS Apartments community, we focus on enhancing lives, because we understand that your place isn't just an apartment, it's home. You'll experience our signature style, which includes our friendly team members, responsive service, thoughtfully-designed floor plans, distinctive amenities, and a well-kept community.
We don’t just talk about providing a better place to live, we guarantee it through our resident programs.