Experience Hermann Park
Live in Houston's Museum District
Can’t decide where to eat? Head to nearby Lucille’s for unforgettable southern fare. Special occasions call for dinner at Monarch in the chic Hotel ZaZa. Looking for a great spot for a drink and some comfort-food fusion? Davis Street at Herman Park is just across Brays Bayou on Almeda Road.
When it’s time to refresh your wardrobe, You'll find everything you need, from high-end fashion, goods, and housewares to boutique shops and national retailers.
Miller Outdoor Theater offers free live music, dance, and theater events. Visit The Houston Zoo for a great afternoon spent in the open air. The Houston Museum of Natural Science is renowned for its dinosaur hall and butterfly house. The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston is your connection to classic and contemporary art.
- Houston Center
- River Oaks Shopping Center
- Barnaby's Cafe
- Davis Street at Hermann Park
- MF Sushi Houston Museum District
- Thompson Elementary School
- Yates High School
- Rice University
- Baylor College of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical School
- Texas A & M Health Science Center
- University of Houston
- Texas Southern University
- The Texas Medical Center including:
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Medical Center Chi St. Luke's Health
- Harris Health System
- Texas Children's Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The Michael DeBakey Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- UTMB Health
- Texas Heart Institute
Arts & Entertainment
- Houston Zoo
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Museum of Fine Arts
If you’re ready to live where the action is, while still enjoying the peace of a high-end, resort-like community, call our office today and schedule your personal tour.