At CWS Capital Partners, we know the value of smart investing. And, one of our best investments is in people. Supporting and developing every member of our talented team is an important key to our overall success. In addition to competitive pay and excellent training, full-time associates enjoy outstanding benefits.
- Medical: CWS offers three medical plans to choose from for your health care coverage.
- Dental: Our Dental plans are designed to meet your individual needs - we offer a basic plan and an enhanced plan.
- Vision: Vision coverage provided is available from both participating and non-participating providers.
- Reimbursement Plans: These Flexible Spending Accounts, allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible healthcare or dependent-care expenses.
- Life Insurance: Help protect your family with company-paid life and AD&D insurance. You may also purchase supplemental and dependent life insurance.
- Disability: Company-paid, long-term disability is provided at no cost to you. Short-term disability is also available at reasonable rates.
- Employee Assistance Program: You, and members of your immediate family, are eligible from day one for help with issues affecting your work or personal life. Of course, participation is held in strict confidence.
- Wellness Program: Do something good for yourself. CWS offers incentives for participating in many health-related activities!
- 401(k): Contribute pre-tax dollars and choose to invest in any of more than 18 funds, or choose one of the many LifeTime funds available. CWS will match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your contribution.
- Vacation: You'll accrue 80 hours of vacation time each year for the first four years. At five years, accruals increase. Part-time associates accrue time based on average number of hours worked.
- Sick Leave: Accrue 40 hours of sick leave during your first year. After year one, the accrual increases to seven days per year. Part-time associates accrue time based on average number of hours worked.
- Holidays: Enjoy nine paid holidays per year, plus an additional day for your birthday. Part-time associates receive holiday hours based on average number of hours worked.
- Apartment Discount: When you work for CWS, you can live with us, too! Take advantage of our CWS apartment discount. Associates must work at least 35 hours/week to be considered full-time. Eligibility for most benefits begins on the first day of the month following 60 calendar days of employment.
Note: The information provided here is not intended to replace plan descriptions.
Rewarding Employees and Their Performance
CWS believes in recognizing our associates' performance and achievements.
- CWS Years of Service Awards - Every associate is recognized annually for their company loyalty. Associates receive a milestone gift with a value corresponding to the number of years they have worked at CWS. The gift can be redeemed for any number of items. Just one of the ways CWS shows our appreciation for our associates.
- People's Choice Award - all company employees are given the chance to vote on their favorite employee that upholds the values of the company and why.
- B.R.I.D.G.E - CWS recognizes individuals who give their time and energies back to the community. Not only will you be recognized for the number of hours you volunteer in the community, but you can nominate your favorite charity organization to receive B.R.I.D.G.E. funds. (see B.R.I.D.G.E)
- Spontaneous Awards - At our Regional staff meetings any number of associates might be recognized for going above and beyond their regular daily responsibilities.
CWS Apartment Homes
- Community Director, Maintenance Director, and Property of the Year - These awards are presented to honor associates who demonstrate exemplary attributes throughout the year that contribute to the success of the property and the Company. These awards are presented to the recipients at our annual National or Regional Meetings.
- Leasing Superstar - Leasing Superstars are recognized annually at our National or Regional Meetings and receive a brass star engraved with their name.
- Customer Service Awards - Customer service is what CWS is all about. To recognize properties for superior customer service, CWS presents top performers with an engraved marble plaque that is presented at the annual National or Regional meeting.
- Risk Management Safety Awards - Accident-Free properties are recognized annually at our National or Regional Meetings; the Community Director and Maintenance Director receive a marble plaque recognizing their achievement. Also, the top safety-rated property is honored at the same annual meeting with an engraved marble plaque.